Silence Kills...

Silence Kills...
SilenceKills

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lost and Found


Maybe i'll find my body in a house

your house or my house

inside the candle lit room

the room will be in its gloomiest

Or is my body somewhere else?

up there or down there?

in a place where no one can see

where people go and no one comes back

Maybe ill find my mind in a brain

my brain or your brain

thinking of memories and thoughts

imagination full of bliss

but sorrow and grieve also dwell here

Or is it found under the rain?

in the gentle sound of the raindrops

or in the roaring of the thunder?

where one loves playing under it

but then be frightened on the sound after the lightning

Maybe ill find my soul in a hand

your hand or my hand

where it solemnly rest in the warmth

as if caressing every inch of me in the softest

Or is it found in your eye?

the eye that is looking at me now

the look that penetrates inside me

searching for something

searching somewhere deep

Maybe ill find my heart in your heart

every beat, throbbings and sound

they are in harmony

they rhyme and they are united

it is the only sound that i can hear

someday ill be complete again.. ill be coming into your arms whole and free.. the scent of my fume mixing with yours.. we'll hug tight as if there are no tomorrows.. i just wish you wont lose your parts.. your body, mind soul and heart..

il be waiting for you to come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment